Help with Weber family descendants in Mannheim

• Hello,

I live in Wisconsin, USA and need help in finding family in Germany. I'm using Ancestry.com for some of my research and have figured out the following:

Parents Valentin Weber (1865-1949) and Maria Kongeter Weber (1864-1929) had four daughters in Mannheim, Germany.

Daughters Anna (Born May 13, 1902) and Frieda (Born July 2, 1903) emigrated to the United States in the 1920s and 1930s.

I believe daughters Mina Dieffenbach and Magdalene Frauenschuh stayed in Germany. I also have the name of Irmgard Kunert (possibly a child of Mina or Magdalene?), who around 1950-1960 lived at Sigm. Schottstr. 5, 6800 Mannheim, 51, Germany.

I’d like to find any information I can on Mina and Magdalene, including any living relatives.

Can you please direct me to someone who can help me?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

• Dear Lisajmueller,
    the books about Mannheim you can find it by ancestry
    Ancestra Mannheimer Familienbögen 1760-1900
    Yewish 1940
    Sterbebücher 1870-1950 (deathbooks
    Geburtsregister 1870-1900
    Heiratsregister 1870-1920 (marriedbooks
    but it is not my terrory
    hans

• Weber in Mannheim

Vor Jahren bekam ich die folgende Info zu meiner Suche im Raum Mannheim vom Stadtarchiv Mannheim ! Das ist auch heute noch so !

Die Zivilregister auch aus dem Raum Mannheim finden Sie unter folgendem Link: https://www2.landesarchiv-bw.d…artbild.php?bestand=12390
    Klicken Sie einfach auf das Bild "Standesregister". Auf der sich öffnenden Seite finden Sie unten eine Einführung zu den Unterlagen. Die Mannheimer Standesbücher sind unter dem Amtsgericht Mannheim zu finden. Die Bücher sind dann alphabetisch (auch umliegende Orte finden sich unter dem Amtsgericht Mannheim) sortiert und nach Konfession aufgeschlüsselt.

Gruß aus Düsseldorf

Gerhard

Nachtrag : Die Standesregister heissen jetzt Standesbücher !

• Gerhard!

THANK YOU! Tremendous thanks. I will try to look at the site and the "Standesbucher". I am very excited for this information.

Blessings to you and yours,

Lisa
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA