Kalter in Kreis Mayen

• I have information on the following: Johannes Kalter married to Lucia, children Johannes born July 14, 1718 and Wilhelmus born February 12, 1721. Johannes married Katharian Hermes, children Joes born 1747, Georgii born 1753, Joes born 1756 and Margaretha born 1760. Georgii married Cathrinae Roeth, children Antonius, Maria Elisabetha, Franciscus, Matthew, Anna Maria and Peter Joseph. Peter Joseph married Anna Maria Heimann, child Sebastian born 1823. Does Sebastian have siblings? Sebastian married Elizabeth Krechel and Gertrude Wolff. I am a descendant of the individuals in bold type. Is anyone researching this family?

Aunteagene

• Hello Aunteagene,

unfortunately I have no further information about most of the families you mentioned. BUT ( :] ) I found one surname, I am researching for, too. It's Getrude Wolff. My Wolff family with its origins in and about Koblenz and he Mosel area (e.g. in the village of Brieden) is as follows:

The mother of my great-grandmother was Anna-Maria Wolff *01/27/1856 in Koblenz. Her parents were Johann (II) Wolff *08/31/1817 Koblenz and Maria Anna Lellmann, born 03/14/1820 in Mosel village Klotten. Johann (II) Wolff's parents were Johann (I) Wolff *03/14/1781 in Brieden and his wife Maria Theresia Kohl *01/28/1788 in Koblenz. The parents of Johann (I) Wolff were Franz Wolff (no further information) and Anna Catharina Dormayer, *07/13/1748 in Cochem.

Do you have any further information on the Wolff clan ?

Happy to share and kind regards from Cologne, Germany,

alex.
    :-)

***Dauerfrage***
    Ist jemandem eine Abwanderung einer Familie Wittmann aus dem Gebiet Frankens
    nach Ostpreußen bekannt ?

***Dauersuche***
    in Ostpreußen: Wittmann, Rex, Sühs, Kayser (Ebersbach, Neumark, Fürstenau),
    in Pommern/Westpreußen: Galewski, Schwarz, Wiczlinski/Wyczlinski (Gr. Klinsch, Orle, Soboncz),
    in Rheinland-Pfalz: Wobeto/Wobedo (Pfeffelbach), Orsonville (Maikammer/Edesheim),
    Wingerter (Maikammer).

• Hello Alex,

I don't think we connect as the father of my Gertrude Wolf was Andrew and her mother was Mary Kunigunda Kramer. Her sisters were Eva and Margaret and her brother was Peter. They lived in the area of Polch and Kehrig. Thank you for sharing. Aunteagene