Orgelbauer Creutzburg

• Hallo,

wer weiß näheres über den Orgelbauer Creutzburg aus Wendehausen im südlichen Eichsfeld. Er lebte von 1686 - 1738. Er baute u. a. die Orgel in der St. Cyriakus-Kirche in Duderstadt. Mich interessieren auch seine Herkunft und die Namen seiner Eltern. Es ist möglich, dass er ein Bruder meines ältesten Creutzburg ist. Dessen jüngster Sohn war auch Orgelbauer.

Viele Grüße
    Roswitha

Auf Dauersuche nach dem Namen Creutzburg, Creuzburg, Kreuzburg oder Kreutzburg.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Roswitha ()

• Hello Roswitha,

Thanks for the info about Gottlieb Kreutzberg from Iber that you posted recently. I'm unsure whether he is mine or not, but I do have my Gottlieb Kreutzberg's death details which I obtained from the archivist in Leipzig. Do you have details of your Gottlieb's death ? Maybe we could compare.

This post caught my eye because I've found out that Gottlieb Kreutzberg left home at an early age and was a ballad singer and organ grinder. I have emailed the archivist for that area, asking for his birth details, I think he may have come from Borxleben. I wonder if we have a connection ?

Lyn

• Hello Lindyloo,
    I think my Gottlieb Kreutzburg is not your Gottlieb Kreutzberg. I do not know when Gottlieb Kreutzburg has died.
    Many greetings
    Roswitha

Auf Dauersuche nach dem Namen Creutzburg, Creuzburg, Kreuzburg oder Kreutzburg.

• Hi Roswitha

At long last I have found my Kreutzberg Family, it's a shame that we don't share the same ancestors :)

I have employed a genealogist who has been excellent, I now know that my ancestors were from a long line of balladeers and that Gottlieb was the first to leave the home village and travel abroad.

Lyn