Thürmer/Thörmer/Rosenvinge/Frommelt

• Hallo,

Johann Friedrich (Fritz) Christian Thörmer, geb. 1830 in Schaafsdorf?, wanderte nach Norwegen aus.
    Er war Zimmermannsgeselle und später Baumeister und Architekt in Larvik. Dort ist er auch 1905
    verstorben.
    In Frederichshald heiratete er 1859 Elisabeth Rosenvinge, 1838 - 1880.
    Ihre Vorfahren waren aus Dänemark.

Ich suche nun Nachfahren.

Viele Grüße von Rentier

• Hallo Rentier ich habe hier ein paarDaten über denJohann Christian Fredrik Thörmer. So ist sein Name. Geburtsdatum war nicht angegeben. Heirat mit Mathea Elisabeth Rosenvinge am 29. Dezember 1858 in Halden!Vater von ihr: Jacob Rosenvinge. Batch Nummer:M 420736 ! Quelle Daten:1845-1865 Film oder Fiche- Nummer:255773 ! Collection Deteils: Halden, Den, Norske, Kirke! Das habe ich raus gefunden. Ich habe noch nach Stammbäumen gesehen und auch sehr viele gefunden. Einen ganz bestimmten habe ich gesehen, der hat Fotos sowie sehr viele Wappen. Den Namen sende ich Dir per PN. Viele Grüsse Erika

• Hallo Rentier

I hope it is ok with you if I write in English. I understand Germain, but I am not very good at writing it - it is many years ago I have studied.

I have almost the whole story and informations on Baumeister Thürmer because he is my great grand father. I have just returned from a trip to Larvik, where I found out that he was a well-known person, having built a great many houses in the city.

Ole Frommelt (he died some years ago) is a illigitim son of my grandfather. (My grandfather is one of Baumeister Thürmers 8 children.) It came as a big surprise to all of the family in Denmark when Ole Frommelt contacted us and told about the relationship. My grandfather had a woman with whom he had 3 sons (Ole Frommelt one of them). He never got a divorce from his lawful wedded wife and he forbid the 3 extra sons to take the Thürmer name. But he arranged for his extra family that they had an economically good lifestandard. Apparently nobody knew about this until Ole contacted us and told about this - but not until all of the 7 "legitime" children from my grandfather had died.

About my great grand mother (the wife of baumeister Thürmer) can I tell you that her maiden name was Rosenvinge and that I have many persons and the tree back to 1528 where Mogens Jensen Skriver Rosenvinge died. In 1505 he got the patent of nobility by the Danish King with a coat of arms.

Rose and wing = Rosenvinge [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.thurmer-jensen.dk/Billeder%20af%20sne%20og%20is/Billeder%20-%20diverse/rosenvinge-komprimeret.jpg]

I should like very much to find some photos of Mathea Elisabeth Rosenvinge and Johann Christian Friederich Thürmer because

I only have one old photo, which is no good quality.

I am new here on this German ancestral site and I think it is a very big site which is not easy to deal with.

I wonder if you yourself are interested in the Thürmer family?

Now I am looking forward to hearing from you and send you my best wishes.

Ayoë Rosenvinge Thürmer.

• Hallo Ayoe,

ich freue mich sehr über Deine Antwort.
    Mein Englisch ist nicht gut, aber ich denke, ich habe alles verstanden.

Ich helfe Dir gern bei Deinen Forschungen, denn auch ich forsche nach dem Familiennamen Thürmer/Thörmer.

Hier sind noch einige Informationen für Dich.
    Johann Christian Friedrich Thörmer: Vater ist Johann Christian Thörmer, Bader und Schankwirt, * 26.06.1807 in Katharinenrieth + 27.09.1878 in Katharinenrieth
    Ehe am 05.09.1831 mit Friederike Sophie Christiane Günther * 18.12.1806, + 13.03.1853

Jacob Ullrich Thörmer * 16.06.1875 + bei Cape Town war Kind Nr. 9 von Johann Christian Friedrich aus Schaafsdorf.

Christian Carl Thörmer * 10.08.1832 in Katharinenrieth war der Bruder von Johann Christian Friedrich.

Ich werde Dir eine Nachricht schreiben für weitere Informationen.

Viele Grüße von Rentier