Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wellington Gennison

Unregistered

Monday, September 5th 2011, 8:53pm

Looking for Family Breul from Postdam

Hallo !

Hello everyone, as you can see, I don't speak German yet, but I hope someone who speak english will help me.

I am Wellington Gennison, and I am from Brazil.

My great grandmother Martha Breul, was born in Postdam May 27 1879, daughter of Emil Otto Breul (or Otto Emil Breul), and Luisi (unknown surname).

I also Know that they arrived in Brazil with the ship Donan on May 27 1889.

Any information you can help with, or even any direction to start my research will be very welcome.

I antecipate my thanks.

Wellington Gennison

Detlef05

Trainee

Tuesday, September 6th 2011, 8:27am

Hello,

it might be the most efficient way to contact first the town-archive of Potsdam (not Postdam). This archive is in possession of the civil registration of Potsdam 1812-1873. See http://www.potsdam.de/cms/beitrag/10011175/66476/.

Kind regards
Detlef

Societies: VfFOW

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:19am

Breul in Brandenburg

Hello Wellington,

Breul is a pretty rare surname in the province of Brandenburg, and so the following might be of interest to you:

Friedrich BREUL, labourer in Mechow, 25 years old, single, son of Christoph BREUL, deceased labourer in Liebenthal, Kreis Oberhavel, and his deceased wife,
and
Caroline KRÄGNOW, 23 1/2 years old, single, daughter of unmarried Sophie KRÄGNOW in Wittstock (Dosse) who consented to this marriage in Herzsprung,
were married in Mechow on November 29, 1863.
Source: Evangelical Lutheran parish registers of Mechow near Kyritz, Kreis Ostprignitz-Ruppin, Brandenburg, Marriages 1863, No. 4

Regards,

Willi

Henriette52

Moderatorin

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 1:33pm

Hallo zusammen,

der Themenersteller ist hier leider nicht mehr registriert, daher schließe ich das Thema.
Viele Grüße
Henriette :)