Searchin for Carl Christopher Zander, born 24.1.1860 in Barmstedt/Grossendorf

• Hi all,

I am new to this forum, so I hope that I am posting my thread in the right section of the forum. :)

I am searching for my ancestor Carl Christopher Zander, who was born the 21. January 1860 in the town of Grossendorf, Barmstedt. I know that he later moved to Denmark, and married a Anne Emilie, b. Hansen, and had 4 children. I have a lot of information on him from the time he moved to Denmark, but I would love to know more about him from his time in Germany.
    I know that his brother, also born i Barmstedt, Heinrich/Hinrich Joachim Zander (b. 1869) also moved to Denmark and worked together with Carl, they were both of them shoemakers, and had a shoeshop together in Copenhagen, Denmark.

I believe that Carl Christopher Zander's and Hinrich Joachim Zander's parents were named Hans Hinrich Zander (b. 1830) and Metha/Metta/Mette Krohn (b. 1833), and I am looking for any relatives, or anyone who might have any information about the family.

I would also like to know if there are any church archives that show the Christening of the two brother, and if it is possible to search the church records on the internet?

Thank you very much in advance for any help or information.

Sincerely

Sofie Heiberg Plovdrup

Moderator-Übersetzung/Translation:
    Hallo allerseits,,

Ich bin neu im Forum, und hoffe, dass ich der richtingen Unter-forum geschrieben habe :)

Ich suche meinen Ahnherr Carl Christopher Zander,der am 21. Januar 1860 in der Stadt Grossendorf, Barmstedt geboren wurde. Ich weiss, dass er später nach Dänemark umzog, wo er eine Anne Emilie, geb. Hansen, heiratete, und mit ihr vier Kinder hatte. Ich viele Information über sein dänisches Leben, aber möchte mehr über seine Zeit in Deutschland erfahren.
    Ich weiss, dass auch sein Bruder - Heinrich/Hinrich Joachim Zander, auch in Barmstedt geboren (1869) - nach Dänemark umzog, und mit Carl zusammenarbeitete. Sie waren beide Schumacher und hatten in Copenhagen gemeinsam ein Laden.

Ich glaube, die Eltern von Carl Christopher und Hinrich Joachim Zander hiessen Hans Hinrich Zander (geb. 1830) und Metha/Metta/Mette Krohn (geb. 1833), und ich suche Verwandtee, oder sonst jemand, der irgend welche Information übere diese Familie hat.

Ich würde auch gerne wissen, ob es in irgendwelche Kirchenarchiven Taufurkunden der beiden Bruder gibt, und ob man diese Archiven On-Line besichtigen kann.

Vielen Dank im Voraus für alle Hilfe oder Information.

• A little extra information, Hinrich Joachim Zander, and maybe also Carl Christopher, did his apprenticeship with a master Shoemaker in Barmstedt named Schnoor.

Moderator-Übersetzung/Translation:
    Ein bisschen mehr Information: Hinrich Joachim Zander, und vielleicht auch Carl Christopher, war Lehrling beim Meister Schumacher in Barmstedt namens Schnoor.

• Hallo,

das Thema ist zwar schon alt, aber vielleicht hast Du es abonniert. Die Barmstedter Kirchenbücher sind in Wrist im Archiv. Wende Dich per Email an Frau Lindemann (oder Herrn Ramm)

gisela.lindemann@kk-rm.de
    Viel Glück

Gruss

Hedwig-Pauline

Dauersuche:

FENNER in Tlukawy/Hermstal/Wischin (Posen)

STIEWITZ aus "Strelen" in der "Niederlauselitz" (17. Jht.)

SCHÖNBORN aus "Rotenburg"/Neisse (18. Jht)

EICHEL aus Rostock (17. Jht.)

OSTERKAMP aus Hausbergen/Minden (17. Jht)

• And now in English:

information from the church registers for Barmstedt are available under the following email address (Archiv Kirchenkreis Rantzau-Münsterdorf)

gisela.lindemann@kk-rm.de

But information are subject to fees !

Good luck

Gruss

Hedwig-Pauline

Dauersuche:

FENNER in Tlukawy/Hermstal/Wischin (Posen)

STIEWITZ aus "Strelen" in der "Niederlauselitz" (17. Jht.)

SCHÖNBORN aus "Rotenburg"/Neisse (18. Jht)

EICHEL aus Rostock (17. Jht.)

OSTERKAMP aus Hausbergen/Minden (17. Jht)