Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

CLynnM

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 8:13pm

Ernst TILSKE, from Gumenz, Pommerania, born ca. 1890s

I am looking for information on Ernst Tilske (Tilshe?) from Gumenz, Pommern. He was a soldier in WW1 in the Infanterie -Regt. von Borcke (4. Pommerishes) Nr. 21 XVii Armee Corps. Any suggestions where I might go to learn who his parents were, and what may have happened to him after the war?

~Carol

Societies: Gesellschaft für Familienforschung in Franken

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 11:30pm

Die Standesamtsregister vom StA Gumenz haben nur wie folgt den Krieg überstanden: * 01.10.1874-1880, oo 1875, + 1875-1880. Das zuständige Kirchspiel war Treblin. Der Verbleib der Kirchenbücher ist [mir] nicht bekannt.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Friedhard Pfeiffer

CLynnM

Unregistered

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 1:24am

Thank you very much, Friedhard, for the information about the records being destroyed and unavailable. I hope, then, that someone out there is perhaps researching the family.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Carol