Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Seena

Unregistered

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 4:25am

Telschow Family in Brandenburg

hello~

Carl Wilhelm Christian Telschow b. 10 Nov 1829 in Kyritz, Ostprignitz-Rupin, Brandenburg, Germany. He immigrated to America in 1860 with his 1st wife Maria Dorothee Lemm and three children; John Frederich Herman, Minna Luise, and Carl Wilhelm . He died in 1908 in Houston, Texas.

I believe his father is Friedrich Christian Telschow. If anyone could help with information on Carl's parents and family I would appreciate it.

Regards, Seena

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Seena" (Mar 1st 2012, 4:24pm)

silrob85

Trainee

Societies: nein

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 7:54pm

Tellschow

Hello,

I`ve this found:

Carl Wilhelm Tellschow was born 20.11.1859 in Kyritz. His parents are Carl Wilhelm Christian Tellschow (worker) and Marie Dorothee Lemm. Baptism: 04.12.1859 Godparents are Nagelschmied Reinbold, August Peter, Johann Hofmann, Jgfr Sophie Kamps, Jgfr Wilhelmine Neumann
source: ev. Kirchenbuch Duplikat Kyritz 1852-1860

Regards
Silvia
Prignitz: Blum, Brandt, Bockier, Cornelius, Fritz, Jahnke, Lange, Meyer, Milan, Schumacher, Schlefke, Strenge, Ulrich, Wegner
Sachsen-Anhalt
: Blücher, Gauert, Kraul, Lehmann, Lucken, Meyer, Priem, Schmidt, Stottmeister, Windhaus Pommern: Griep, Lisch, Thoms

Seena

Unregistered

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 9:07pm

Carl Wilhelm Christian Tellschow

Thank you so much!

If you find any information on his father, I would love to know it.

Regards,

Seena

silrob85

Trainee

Societies: nein

Sunday, March 4th 2012, 9:44am

Telschow / Lippstreu

Hi Seena,

I`ve this found:

Friederike Marie Auguste Telschow
was born 19.04.1872 in Kyritz. Her parents are Friedrich Ferdinand Carl Telschow (Worker) and Anna Katharina Hegermann.

Karl Hermann August Telschow was born 24.06.1873 in Kyritz. His parents are Friedrich Ferdinand Carl Telschow (Worker) and Anna Katharina Hegermann. Baptism: 27.07.1873. Godparents: 1. Tischlergesell Kersten, 2. Arbeitsmann Jahnke, 3. Arbeitsmann Tigör, 4. Jgfr W. Hegermann, 5. Jgfr A. Albrecht

Wilhelm August Johann Telschow
was born 13.02.1868 in Kyritz. His parents are Friedrich Ferdinand Carl Telschow (Worker) and Anna Katharina Hegermann. Baptism: 01.03.1868 Godparents: 1. Sophie Telschow, 2. Wilhelm Lippstreu, 3. Auguste Hegermann, 4. August Hegermann, 5. Johann Völkmann
Source all: ev. KB Kyritz 1867-1874

Christian Telschow (80 years) died on 30.11.1844 in Kyritz. He leaves behind his wife and 3 children. He lived in Sechzehneichen. It was a part from Kyritz.
source: ev. KB Kyritz 1834-1851

Regards
Silvia
Prignitz: Blum, Brandt, Bockier, Cornelius, Fritz, Jahnke, Lange, Meyer, Milan, Schumacher, Schlefke, Strenge, Ulrich, Wegner
Sachsen-Anhalt
: Blücher, Gauert, Kraul, Lehmann, Lucken, Meyer, Priem, Schmidt, Stottmeister, Windhaus Pommern: Griep, Lisch, Thoms

Seena

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 2:47am

Hi Silvia,
Thanks for the above information. I'm not sure if he is related to any of them and since these dates are so much later, they would probably be nieces and nephews.

Carl Wilhelm Christian Telschow was born in 1829. Since all I know is that his father is Friedrich Christian Telschow, I don't know his mother's name.

Is there a source where I could find his christening record to find his mother's name? Or is there any information on Telschows in early 1800's?

Regards from Texas~
Seena

Societies: Verein für Familienforschung in Ost- und Westpreußen - vffow - ancestry.de - ancestry.com

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 1:49am

Hello Seena,

if you are a paying member of ANCESTRY.com you can look up the church books under

"Brandenburg Deutschland Zweitschriften.... look for Kyritz they start 1794

Regards Renate

Seena

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 10:07pm

Hi Renate,
Yes, I am a member of Ancestry.com. I didn't know that! Thank you so much for the information.

I have now searched, but still nothing.

If anyone comes across anything on them, please let me know! Thanks...

Regards from Texas,
Seena ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Seena" (Mar 13th 2012, 11:58pm)