Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Seena

Unregistered

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 4:33am

Looking for Lippstreu family

Hi,

I am looking for the family of Wilhelm Friederich Lippstreu, born 12 JAn 1823 in Holzhausen, Provinz, Brandenburg. He married Friedericke (Schmock?) an immigrated to America to America in 1853 with his wife and daughters.

I would appreciate any information on Wilhelm or Friedericke's parents and family.

Thank you,

Seena ?(
Seena has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Seena" (Mar 1st 2012, 5:36pm)

silrob85

Trainee

Societies: nein

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 7:40pm

Hi Seena,

I`ve found this:

Ernst Friedrich August Lippstreu
(25 years, trader in Wusterhausen ) married Johanne Ottilie Krüger (virgin, 18 years) 1852 in Kyritz. His mother was Dorothee Lippstreu. (now married shoemaker Krämer in Wusterhausen). Her father was Karl Heinrich Krüger (mill owners here dead).
source: ev. Kirchenbuch Duplikat Kyritz 1852-1860

Wusterhausen and Kyritz are towns near Holzhausen.

Johann Christian Heinrich Oergel
(20 years, worker here) married Anna Elisabeth Lippstreu (23 years) 02.05.1841 in Kyritz. His father was Johann Joachim Oergel (worker in Rehfeldt, dead). Her father was Christian Lippstreu (cow hirt in Wutike, dead).
source: ev. Kirchenbuch Duplikat Kyritz 1831-1851

Friedrich Wilhelm Fiebig (23 years, journeyman mason in Holzhausen) married Dorothee Elisabeth Lippstreu (24 years) 1847 in Kyritz. His father was Karl Siegmund Fiebig (gardener in Holzhausen, dead). Her father was Christoph Lippstreu (Altsitzer in Wutike)
source: ev. Kirchenbuch Duplikat Kyritz 1831-1851

Christian Ludewig Lippstreu was born 20.09.1841 in Koenigsberg / Ruppin. His parents are Friedrich Lippstreu (day laborer) and Dororthee Krüger. Baptism 15.10.1841. Godparents: 1. Ludwig Lange Windmüller, 2. Christian Utecht Schäfer, 3. Marie Mewes. Parents lived in Barenthin
source: ancestry

Caroline Marie Lippstreu was born 02.11.1854 in Kyritz. His parents are Friedrich Wilhelm Lippstreu (worker) and Friederike Örgel. Baptism 02.12.1854 in Kyritz. Godparents: Jgfr Schütt, Schutt, Jgfr Friederike. Parents lived in the monastery courtyard.
source: ev. Kirchenbuch Duplikat Kyritz 1852-1860

Best wishes
Silvia
Prignitz: Blum, Brandt, Bockier, Cornelius, Fritz, Jahnke, Lange, Meyer, Milan, Schumacher, Schlefke, Strenge, Ulrich, Wegner
Sachsen-Anhalt
: Blücher, Gauert, Kraul, Lehmann, Lucken, Meyer, Priem, Schmidt, Stottmeister, Windhaus Pommern: Griep, Lisch, Thoms

Seena

Unregistered

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 3:18am

Hi Silvia,
Thanks for all your information on Telschows and the Lippstreus. The Lippstreu's daughter married Carl Telschow. I'm trying to get information on their parents.

As with the Telschows, I am looking for early 1800 records if they are available, trying to find Wilhelm Friedrich Lippstreu's parents.

I am new to this site and it is a little overwhelming.
Thanks again Silvia for all your information!
Seena

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 5:47pm

Telschow and Lippstreu Family

These family members were witnesses to christenings of my Ewald- Gueldner family of Houston, Harris Co. TX

Gueldner was from Lohm, Brandenburg, Germany

The Trinity Lutheran Church

800 Houston Ave.

Houston, Texas 77007

The records at this church are very good for these families and data reaches back into Germany. The archivist at the church is helpful plus the records are on film which can be borrowed from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Salt lake City, Utah.

Sincerely,

Diane Kropp