Lakies Family from Barkehmen

• Hi Evi...got your e-mail....WOW WOW WOW where did you find the document of passage to Canada?? I've looked for years to find something like this.I wanted to cry when i saw this..Thank you so much.

with love Lorelei

Moderator-Übersetzung/Translation:
    Hallo Evi...hab deine e-mail .....WOW WOW WOW wo hast du dieses Dokument der Reise nach Kanada her ?? Ich habe jahrelang gesucht, so etwas zu finden. Ich wollte heulen, als ich es sah... sehr vielen Dank

• I now have a date of death for Amalie. I wrote to Kassel and they sent me the information. I'm waiting to see if they can find the actual document and it might show her husband. Here's what I have.

Amalie Auguste Lakies (born Kutz)
    Born August 1 ,1875
    Died Feb.6,1967 in Kassel,Germany

• Translation / Übersetzung

Ich habe jetzt das Todesdatum von Amalie. Ich habe nach Kassel geschrieben und sie haben mir die Info gesendet. Ich warte noch auf das eigentliche Dokument und ob es ihren Ehemann erwähnt. Dies ist, was ich habe:

Amalie Auguste Lakies (geborene Kutz)
    Geboren am 1. August 1875
    Gestorben am 6. Februar 1967 in Kassel

• I have the death certificate from Kassel Germany of Amalie Lakies...my Great Grandmother. She was the widow of Adolph Lakies (sr) and dies in Kassel on June 2 1967 NOT in february as was previously told to me. ^^

Moderator-Übersetzung/Translation:
    Ich habe jetzt den Todesurkunde von Kassel, Dutschland für Amalie Lakie - meine Urgroßmutter. Sie war die Witwe von Adolph Lakies (senior) und starb in Kassel am 2. Juni 1967 - NICHT Februar, wie mir früher erzählt wurde.

• I now have Amalie Lakies born Kutz( not sure why the different spelling ?) baptism record..showing her parents were Ferdinand Kutz and Amalie Eder ;;;still looking for Adolph Lakies :)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lorelei56 () aus folgendem Grund: the email I received said the father was Kurz but now I have the actual document and it is Kutz