Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nicky

Beginner

• "Nicky" started this thread

Societies: Geneanet, Familiekunde Vlaanderen

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 8:49pm

wesel 1809-1810

Hello,
Hope anyone can help .

I'm looking for death-certificate of my ancestor DEVILLé Franciscus (François) +Wesel, 11 december 1810 . Spouse name MARTIN Ludovica (Louise) born in Ghent/B, yet I couldn't trace her birth-certificate . But so I guess Devillé Franciscus was born in Belgium too and might have been enrolled in Wesel as a soldier under Napoleon, but that's not sure .

I'm also looking for the birth-certificate of his son DEVILLé Joannes Antonius Bonavontura °Wesel, 12 november 1809 .

I tried difference ways for several years to find both father and son without any result . Now I hope someone can help me find my lost ancestors .

Sorry for the English message .

Kind regards,
Nicky

Neandertaler

1936 - 2014 †

Societies: D´dorfer Verein f. Familienkunde

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 1:30pm

Hallo Nicky
Diese Unterlagen sind im Personenstandsarchiv im Schloss Brühl und im Stadtarchiv in Wesel.
Freundlichen Gruß, Wilfried

Moderator-Übersetzung/Translation:
Hello Nicky
You can find these records in the Personel archives in Schloß Bruel and the Bruel Archives in Wesel.
Kind regards, Wilfried

Nicky

Beginner

• "Nicky" started this thread

Societies: Geneanet, Familiekunde Vlaanderen

Friday, June 1st 2012, 8:25pm

Hallo Wilfried,

Thank you very much for your help !
I will contact both archives and let you know the, hopefully positive, results . It would be great after all these years to find out where my ancestors come from .

Kind regards,
Nicky