[Deutsch/English] Hilfe mit Posen/Help with Posen

• Hallo,

(Tut mir Leid. Mein Deutsch is schlect als Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache.)
    Ich suche für Information über Familie von Posen. Ich denke sie von Posen waren. Meine Familienunterlagen sagt Seno, Posen und Bromberg.
    Namen sind Herman Krause (6 Jun 1867-27 Feb 1922... geb. in Falkenburg irgendwo und verheiratete in Bromberg.), Friedericka Wilhelmina Krause (geb. Hirtzel 8 Dez 1869-20 Jan 1962... geb. in Bromberg, verheiratete in Bromberg), Paul Fredrick Krause (2 Jul 1891-1 Mar 1959 geb. in Seno, Posen). Vielleicht Friederickas Eltern sind Herman und Friedericka Hirtzel (vater 1845-1920 und mutter 1846-1924).

Wo würde ich Öffentlichunterlagen finden?

Hello,

(Sorry. My German is bad because German isn't my first language.)
    I'm looking for information over some family from Posen. I think that they were from Posen. My family records say Seno, Posen and Bromberg.
    Names are Herman Krause (dates above... born in Falkenburg somewhere and married in Bromberg), Friedericka Wilhelmina Krause (born Hirtzel [dates above] born in Bromberg, and married in Bromberg), Paul Fredrick Krause (dates above.. born in Seno, Posen). Possibly Friedericka's parents were Herman and Friedericka Hirtzel (father: 1845-1920 and mother 1846-1924).

Where would I find public records?

• Hello,

I try to answer in English and I hope you can understand it :) .

I don't find a place with the name Seno or like so.

Falkenburg was a part of the county (Landkreis) Bromberg.

You could write to the Staatsarchiv Bromberg, dz.info ( ä t ) archiwum.bydgoszcz.pl and ask to the birth- and the marriage-entries of Hermann Krause and Friedericka Wilhelmina Hirtzel. There you can also ask, if they have the birthentry from Paul Frederick Krause or if they know a place named Seno.
    You could write to the Staatsarchiv in English the answer comes in Polish.

I hope I could help you a little bit.