Suche nach Weiss Kuhn Brinkmann Tober Kr. Warschau

• Weiss Johann 1835 sein Großvater soll das Dorf Augustowek mit geründet haben
    Weiss Karoline geb. Tober 1846 in Olfs??? Kr Warschau gest ?
    Kuhn (Kühn?) Christian 1846 Stanislawow gest 1925 Hohenkirch
    Kuhn (Kühn?) Justine geb. Brinkmann 1850 Augustowek gest .?
    Durch die drei Sprachgebiete sind die Ortsnamen unterschiedlich angegeben Augustuwo, Augustowo, Augustowek
    Auch bei den Namen gibt es das gleiche Problem
    Johann, Jan Luise, Ludowika Weih, Weiß, Weiss, Waihs Kuhn Kühn

Vielleicht hat ja jemand etwas dazu in seinen Unterlagen
    Würde mich freuen
    Christiane

• Hello Christiane,
    I am from Canada and have come across your messages. Though spellings are different, I am positive we are from the same family. I am a descendant of Johann Weiss and Caroline Tauberow (Karoline Tober).
    Their daughter, Annie Weiss (born 18 June 1862 in Pustelnik, Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Russia/Poland) married in abt 1885 in Augustówek, Mazowieckie, Russia/Poland to Wilhelm Brinkman (born 24 December 1860 in Augustówek, Mazowieckie, Russia/Poland). Wilhelm Brinkman was the son of Ferdinand Brinkmann (born in Berlin, Germany) and Eva Yons (born Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Russia/Poland) and, among others, he had a sibling Maryanna(?) Brinkmann who married a Christian Kuhn.
    Maryanna(? never came to Canada) and Christian Kuhn's children were born in Pustelnik, Warszawa, Mazowieckie. Their names as I know are Benjamin, Emma (Daniel Hoffert), Samuel Frank (Gertrude Elizabeth Thiel), Olga, Unknown and John.
    Annie and Wilhelm immigrated to Canada in the early 1890's, making a home in Kenora, Ontario, Canada. In December 1909, Annie and Wilhelm returned to Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Russia/Poland. In March 1910 they came back to Canada bringing with them family and friends.
    To my knowledge, Annie's siblings were Eva (Ludwig Kopp), Heinrich (JennieThompson), Adam and Berthold.
    I also have a copy of a letter written to my Great Grandfather Charles Brinkman (son of Annie & William) from his cousin Wanda Weiss dated in November 1949, return address Hannover, British Zone, Germany.
    I am trying to mention as much as I can with hopes something sounds familiar to you. I look forward to your reply.
    Thank you, Kim