• Does anyone have access to the archives in Trier. In the parish register of Zusch 'St. Antonius von Padua" I am looking for marriage record of Johann Georg Weibel to Anna Maria Klein abt 1720. Anna Maria was born about 1696 Wattenheim. I am also looking for birth on Karl Weibel about 1722. The family lived in the Esthal area between 1720's through 1740. Prior to that may have been Kaiserslautern. Any help or direction will be appreciated.

:danke:

• Hi,
    da scheint offenbar vieles durcheinander zu gehen. Zunächst scheint es einen 2. thread zu geben, der nach den gleichen Personen fragt :
    Am
    13.12.1759 starb in Schmelz ein Georg Weibel (Webel) der 2x verheiratet
    war , I. vor 1729 mit NN Anna Dorothea , II. 30.10.1752 in Züsch
    mit Crampong Katharina
    Beide Heiraten im FB Züsch Nr. 1089 , die erste auch im FB Nonnweiler Nr, 1171.
    Im
    FB Nonnweiler Nr. 1172 auch ein Karl Weibel ohne Angabe der Eltern, der
    vor 1756 heiratete also ein Sohn aus der 1. Ehe des Georg sein könnte .

mfG
    Willi W.

• Hi,
    noch folgende Info:
    Katharina Crampong war in erster Ehe mit Christian Butterbach (dessen 3,Ehe) verheiratet und wird dort auch Grambong genannt.
    Johann Georg Webel (vermutlich ihr 2. Ehemann) war 1732 Pate bei dem 2. Kind der Ehe Butterbach-Grambong zusammen mit einer Anna Maria Krampin.
    Beim ersten Kind Butterbach-Grambong gab es eine Patin Maria Cath. Campine.
    Alle diese Crampong, Grambong, Krampin, Crampine stammen aus Rinzenberg.
    Im FB Birkenfeld ( wo Rinzenberg Filiale war ) kommen diese Namen nicht vor, dafür aber Schardong/Chardong bei denen der Vorname Anna Maria Dorothea beliebt war.

Da darf man doch die Frage stellen : War die 1. Ehefrau des Georg Weibel vielleicht eine Verwandte, gar eine Schwester der 2. Ehefrau, was zu jener Zeit häufig vor kam ?

mfG
    Willi W.

• Walter Pettro in the The Palatine Immigrant who was a German reasearcher listed Georg Weibel and his first wife Dorothea but no dates. Another source discovered George married Anna Maria Klein before 1720. It is possible Anna Dorothea died then married Anna Maria Klein? That could mean Anna Dorothea may have been the mother of Karl/Charles. I cannot find a birth date or there about on Karl. Your referance on Karl in the LDS recrods made by me in 2007. I plan on correcting that. Now, I am trying to locate the time frames of George and his wifes marriage in particular Anna Dorothea. I believe that she is Karl's mother.

It is believed that Georg and Dorothea married before 1720 and had Karl (No known birth date) Carl was estimated to have died in 1870's in the United States. If not then Karl may have been a brother to Georg a different sceniros. I am only asking help in finding Karl's possible birth/bapt records that would list his parents. If may be possible that Karl could be his middle name. I am not certain of that. I have only found him going by Carl/Karl. Fact, that Carl did marry one Susanna More/Mohr of Kaiserslautern about 1750.

Carl could have had a second wife that I am not aware of. There is a Karl Weible in the parish register of Zusch 'St. Antonius von Padua" married to a Maria Magdlaena Neunkirchen that lists a child Maria Katharina Weibel ~26.05.1734 Dillingen. If this is the same Carl then he might have been born around 1700. Of course this is only speculation.

If anyone could help or provide advice I would be most greatful.