VOLZ Emil 23/7/1892 Mörsch - 2/3/1967 Karlsruhe

• Ich suche information ueber meinen Vater und seine Familie -
    Mein Vater ist Emil Volz, geb 5 Maerz 1925 in Mörsch. Sein Vater war auch Emil Volz - geb 23 Juli 1982 in Mörsch und gestorben 2 März 1967 in Karlsruhe. Seine Frau was Lina Gerstner (geb 21 Mai 1983) - geheiratet 18 Mai 1916 als der Mann zuhause auf Urlaub war als Gefreite Beim Inf Regt Nr 112, 10 Comp. Sie wahren wohnhaft Bahnhofstr 4, Mörsch und hatten zwei Soehne - Emil (mein Vater), und Friedrich. Friedrich hatte 2 Maedchen, Sigrid und Waltraut (geb so mitte 1950's).

Mein Urgrossvater was Karl Ludwig Volz, Landwirt, wohnhaft in Mörsch , seine Frau war Helen Volz geb.Knäbel

Bitte entschuldige mein schlechtes deutsch.

Vielen Dank fuer jede Hilfe,
    Margot

I am seeking information about my father and his family - starting with his father Emil Volz from Mörsch (now Rheinstetten - Landkreis Karlsruhe, Regierungsbezirk Karlsruhe, Bundesland Baden-Wurtemberg). I am interested in seeking any information on living/deceased relatives.

Below is current information to hand.

1. Emil Volz (my father) - DOB 5 March 1925 - whereabouts unknown - last town in 1980's was Emmendingen.
    2. Emil Volz (grandfather - subject above) - DOB 23 July 1892 in Mörsch (died 2 March 1967 in Karlsruhe).
    He married Lina Gerstner (dob 21 May 1893) on 18 May 1916). He was home on leave as soldier of the Infrantry Reg No. 112 (Prince Wilhelm) 10 Company.
    They lived at Bahnhofstr 4, Mörsch and had 2 sons - Emil (my father) and Friedrich Volz (whereabouts unknown. Friedrich had 2 daughters - Sigrid and Waltraud (born in the mid 1950's)
    3. My Great-grandfather was Karl Ludwig Volz, married to Helena Volz (nee Knäbel)

I am new to this, so any guidance would be appreciated.
    cheers,
    Margot

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MargotPickering () aus folgendem Grund: Ihre addresse war Friedhofstrasse 4, Moersch (und nicht Bahnhofstr) Correction of address - it was Friedhofstr 4, and NOT Bahnhofst 4

• Hallo Margot,

regards to australia!

If you want to Know about the town in older days,where your people lifed , there is a nice book to bye:

Rheinstetten. Mörsch, Forchheim, Neuburgweier

Spörl (Autor), Gerstner (Autor),Gerstner (Autor)

ca 8 Euro

[*]Broschiert: 127 Seiten [*]Verlag: Sutton Verlag; Auflage: 2., Aufl. (30. April 2007) [*]Sprache: Deutsch [*]ISBN-10: 3866800401 [*]ISBN-13: 978-3866800403

You could also send a mail to the "Stadtarchiv " Rheinstetten (Mörsch is a part of it) and ask for copie of so known " Meldekarten" of your people (time of wedding 1916 or later/Friedrich in the 1950 `s)

Maybe you will get knew Information about Waltraut and Sigird and can get in contact. (costs some euro )

Zum Infoblatt Stadtarchiv Rheinstetten als PDF-Dokument.

Kontakt:
    Telefon: 0721/9514-128
    Telefax: 0721/9514-27128 Regards Opa August!

http://www.rheinstetten.de/All…ormulare/archiv/c756.html