Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Genes

Beginner

• "Genes" started this thread

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 2:39am

Searching for Kuechler family from Mannheim

:) Hello! I am searching for my Gr Gr Grandfather's siblings and infomation of his father and mother. My surname interest is KUECHLER (changed to KUCHLER at some stage in Australia) and FERINGER/FOERINGER from Mannheim. I have info of my Kuechler Gr Gr Grandfather named Julius who was born in Mannheim 1825 and died in Australia 1888. Julius was born to parents Johan Phillip (known as Phillip) a Policeman and mother Sussanah Feringer/Foeringer. I have found the marriage of Phillip and Sussanah. It appears the name Kuechler was changed to Kuchler when my Julius came to Australia. I also located the names of siblings of Julius born in Mannheim on Mormon site. (familysearch.org) It appears some died very young and some died in infancy. I noted 3 brtoher of my Julius named August, Martin and Peter Kuechler. I am curious to find if they also married and emigrated to another country as did Julius. I cannot find them in Australia. I also cannot locate the death of (Johan) Phillip and Sussanah on records.

Hoping someone has info on the above family or can assist me?!

Cheers from Australia!

Thanks

Gertrud

Trainee

Monday, January 14th 2013, 11:18am

Hallo,
kann leider nur in deutsch Antworten. Falls niemand helfen kann, kann ich im Stadtarchiv Mannheim vorbeischauen und nachsehen ob ich etwas finde. Ich wohne in Mannheim und es würde mir nichts ausmachen.
Liebe Grüsse aus Mannheim
Gertrud

Translation
Hello,
i can answer only in german. If nobody can help you, i can go in Mannheim to the council-document center and looking, if i found something. I live in Mannheim and it does´nt matter
greetings from Mannheim
Gertrud
Forschungsgebiete:

Lengenrieden, Bettenhausen/Thüringen, Geba/Thüringen, Diedorf/Thüringen, Stuttgart