Thalfang Family Books prior to 1798

• Trying to find out if anyone has access to any of Thalfangs Family Books prior to 1798 in particular the years 1700 to 1759. Looking for several Weibel,Waibel, Weiwel and Webel in the FB. Any help would be appreicated.

David W Wyble Sr.

Salem, Virginia USA

• Sandra:

The surname had variations of spellings over the years: Webel, Weble, Weible, Weibel,Waibl, Weyble, Wyble

Karl/ Carl in particular is who I am attempting to locate. I believe he was born between 1715 and 1730. Carl being his middle name. When he came to the colonies in 1764/65 he went by Carl/Charles Weibel. We thought his father maybe Johann Georg Weible/Webel b. abt 1699 and died in 1759. There are records linking the two. However, do not put faith in that unless we can find birth showing father and son connection.

Not to confuse Karl/Carl is the target. Just looking for his birth and any other info on him. He died here in New Jersey in 1780's. I will take any others Wiebels if listed and keep for future only a few to list by you and not putting you out.

Thanks for your help

Dave

• Anita yes that is. I do not want to delete this info on it at this time. The info on Karl's parent's came from Walter Petto's in a publication citing a fair amount of evidence that Georg Weibel was his father. However, several researchers have disputed this since they cannot find dates and/or birth places liking Karl and Georg. Some say they may be related by other means. They both worked in the mining area in southern Germany.

• Hello David,

I only found the name WEBER and MOSER. This name come from Züsch. Perhaps you are asking someone to look in the book "Familienbuch Züsch".
    I see in your webside the name Moser in Nonnweiler. The Place Nonnweiler is in "Saarland" and not in "Rheinland-Pflaz". Look here:
    [font='&quot']http://www.online-ofb.de/famli…?ofb=hochwald&b=A&lang=de[/font]
    and ask Hans Werner Schmitt hanswerner-schmitt(-ät)t-online.de, maybe he can help.

Sandra

Emailadresse wurde von mir wegen Spam- und Botgefahr verfremdet

Paladin

• Hello David,

you know this:

Familienbuch Langweiler
    Nr.196
    May/Mey Johannes aus Langweiler
    * ?
    +?
    oo vor 1755
    Gerson Elisabeth Margarethe, T.v. Johann Daniel & Flor Juliane
    *25 11 1730 in Wenigerath
    +?

Kinder:
    *07 05 1755 Johann, Sennsweiler Hammer
    Paten: Johann Schleiferbaum & Maria Catharina Gerson

* 15 03 1760 Maria Catharina in Lanweiler
    Paten: Maria Cath. Fischer conjux & Heinrich Fischer a. La

* 04 10 1762 Anna Margarethe in Langweiler oo 26 05 1783 in Ringwood USA Weidel Conrad
    Paten: Julianna Gerson & Joh. Peter Merks beide a. Langweiler

Anm.: Familie wanderte nach Ringwood / USA aus.

Greetings from Germany
    Sandra