Hilfe für die genealogische Forschung in Deutschland

• Ich komme aus Danbmark und herausgefunden, dass ich deutscher Abstammung auf meinem Oldemors haben, aber aber aber wie kann ich helfen, meine Urgroßmutter der Familie ohne es kostet mich eine Menge Geld zu finden. Es muss auch existieren eine unbekannte Vater. Ich weiß nicht, wie genealogischen los in Deutschland, ist es leider nicht so einfach wie in Dänemark. Gibt es jemanden, zu helfen? Kann??

I'm from Denmark and found out I have German ancestry on my great grandmothers side, but but but how can I get help to find my great-grandmother's family without it costing me a lot of money. There also an unknown father. I do not know how genealogy going on in Germany, it is unfortunately not as easy as in Denmark. Is there anyone who can help????

• Hello Susanne,

to start recherching for your ancestors in Germany you will need to have some exact information about the family of your geat grandmother before: in which town or village was her birth, marriage or death? If one or more of these dates have been after the year 1875 it might be the best, to search for the "Standessamt" being responsibel for that village or town: they can give you a photo-copy of theyr dates about your ancestor, but it will cost you some money (think about 15 up to 60 €, depending on how much they have and how much time they neet for recherches).

For older information you will have to find out the responsible church. A lot of the elder church-books you will find as a copy (or origninal) in the Archives of the resopnsible episcopate or in the Archives of the state, where you can do recherches on your own (which only costs a few money besides the journey you will have to make) or ask a pofessional to seach for you (which will cost a lot of money).

Less expensive it might be, to start your reserches by using the microfilms of the mormon-churches: they have made copys of many books being of genealogical interest all over the world and you can take a look at them in theyr recherch-centres all over the world. You will find out, what they have via familiysearch.org. From Germany for example they have got microfilms of many church-books of the Lutheran churches between 1814 and 1875.

I hope, I have been able, to help you!

Greetings from Hannover

Giacomo-Marco Sbriglione

IRGENDWIE sind wir doch ALLE miteinander verwandt... ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sbriglione ()