Joannes Henricus Wibbels and Family

• I am looking for information this family begining in Mar 1724 onward. Anyone that give help give advice or pointers in identifying by tracing this family and their trade of work and movement during the years would help me beyond belief. If records are available and I can get them through sources such as LDS I will just let me know. Thank you for your time and consideration.

The information listed had been obtain by LDS records so far:

Joannes Henricus Wibbels Father
    Anna Sybilla Rengenbrinck Mother

Carolus Josephus Wibbels Christening Mar 1724 Liebfrauen-Uberwasser Katholisch, Munster Stadt, Westfalen, Prussia

Any other dates and or family members, places, skills, etc., and or references to seek out by me will be greatly appreciated. Again thank you for taking the time reading this post. :danke:

Dave Wyble Sr.
    Salem, Virginia

• Dave,

There's a Wibbelstr. (street) in Münster.

The following farms existed in the Münsterland, the area surrounding Münster - just a few examples. Please search through this document for more information.
    http://www.genealogy.net/verei…52_Hoefe_Muensterland.pdf

• Wibbeling (Wubbels) in the parish (Kirchspiel / Ksp.) of Heiden, Leblich neighborhood (Bauerschaft / Bsch.)
    • Wibbels, Hermann, same place
    • Wibbelt, parish of Holsterhausen
    • Wibbelt, parish of Reken, Kirchbauerschaft
    • Wibbeling, parish of Reken, Groß Reken village
    • Wibbel, parish of Velen, Bsch. Waldvelen
    • Wibbelt, parish of Wulfen, Dorfbauerschaft

Another variation of the surname is Wibbelman(n).

Church registers of Münster-Überwasser back to 1616 are available on LDS films. Maybe you can visit a FamilySearch Center close to your home.