Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 1:59am

Searching BIEHN Family noted from Baden-Wurttemberg

Information I have is the following: Heinrich(Henry) Biehn, Sr. was born on Dec. 5, 1827 in * Ketzenbach, Rheinbaum, Germany. He served 2 years in the German army before coming to America in April of 1851. Would like to know any information that may pertain to this surname. It listed also Father was from HessenDarnstadt and Mother Bavaria. Heinrich had nine children and may have used family names like George, Fredrick, Jacob, Frank and George. Any help would be appreciated. :danke:

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 4:48am

Ketzenbach, Rheinbaum, Germany.

Could you please show us the source of this information? I've never heard of such places in Germany, find them only on Google in your messages.

There is a Katzenbach in Rhineland-Palatinate, but in your messages you wrote his children were born in Baden and Prussia. ?(
Gruß
Anita

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "animei" (Jul 29th 2014, 5:02am)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 6:00pm

Thankyou animei.....this does look like you found my Heinrich!!!! And siblings... Now wonder if we can follow on Wilhelm (Father) and Military service of Heinrich. Yes on Katzenbach not Ketzenbach!