Need help with translation

• I found the following summary of information in a GEDBAS for an ancestor, Henrich Daab/Heinrich Daub regarding his land purchases and later, inheritances (entry found here ).

der Müller Heinrich verkauft 1583 seine Behausung für 130 fl. an seinen Sohn
    Hans, neben Hans dem Alten gelegen, genannt Ober-Ramstadt unter Währschaften am
    14.11.1586 über Kauf der Mühle am Hohen Rain um 200 fl. vom Lichtenberger
    Amtmann Otto von Tettenborn, wird nach Martini 1587 mit seiner Frau Anna über
    Kauf eines Ackers bei ihrer Mühle um 7 fl. von Philipp Frieß.
    Am 01.06.1590 über Verkauf der Mühle hinter dem Hohen Rain samt Scheuer und zu-
    gehörigen Gütern um 400 fl.an Hans Zeh und dessen Ehefrau,
    am 06.03.1598 als Wittmann beim Kauf eines Ackers um 12 fl. von Anton Helmrich,
    sowie am 29.05.1598 als Witmann beim Kauf einer Wiese an der Alten Burg um 30 fl
    von Margreth, Hans Kricken Witwe.
    Kauft 1597 seinen beiden Eidamen Cloß Fahr zu Ober-Ramstadt (oo Margreth Daab)
    und Hans Weygandt zu Nierstein (oo Anna Daab) ihr abgetriebenes Gut wieder ab,
    so hoch, wie er es zuvor verkauft, auch mit derselben Beschwerung.
    An Exaudi 1602 zu Ober-Ramstadt unter Währschaftenwird der Verkauf einer Wiese
    durch seine Erben erwähnt, nämlich durch Niclaß Daab, Michel Daab, Velten Daab,
    Hans Gerlach zu Spachbrücken, Claus Fahr zu Ober-Ramstadt, Hans Weygandt zu
    Ober-Ramstadt und Christina zu Spachbrücken, Hans der Junge war schon am
    12.02.1600 ums Leben gekommen.

With Google Translate, I can get a rough approximation. I'm not sure about 'Währschaften'.
    Margreth Daab married Nicolaus Fahr, so I'm thinking the phrase 'Eidamen Cloß' is a transcription error of sorts. Does that make sense?

the Müller Heinrich sold his house in 1583 for 130 fl to his son
    Hans, Hans situated next to the old man, called Ober-Ramstadt under the wholesome
    14/11/1586 200 fl about buying the mill on High Rain by Lichtenberger
    Official Otto von Tettenborn, is by Martini in 1587 with his wife Anna
    Purchase of an acre at its mill at 7 fl.von Philip Friess.
    On 01.06.1590 on sale of the mill behind the High Rain including abrasive and increasingly
    related materiel to 400 fl to toe Hans and his wife,
    on 06/03/1598, as Wittmann on the purchase of an acre to 12 fl Anton Helmrich
    as well as on 29.5.1598 as Witmann when buying a meadow at the Altenburg 30 fl
    Margreth, Hans Kricken widow.
    1597 buys his two Eidamen Cloß drive to Ober-Ramstadt (oo Daab Margreth)
    and Hans Weygandt to Nierstein (oo Anna Daab) her aborted Well off again,
    as high as he sells it before, even with the same weighting.
    At Exaudi 1602 Ober-Ramstadt under wholesome selling a meadow is
    mentioned by his heirs, namely, by Niclass Daab, Michel Daab, Daab Velten
    Hans Gerlach to be Spachbrücken, Claus driving to Upper-Ramstadt, Hans Weygandt
    Ober-Ramstadt and Christina to Spachbrücken, Hans the boy was already on
    12.02.1600 died.

My main question is whether I can determine where the original mill might have been or any of the other purchases.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Karen

• Hello Karin,
    Eidam means son in law.

The Müller Heinrich sold his house in 1583 for 130 fl to his son

Hans, situated next to the elder Hans' house , called Ober-Ramstadt relating to bail

14/11/1586 200 fl about buying the mill on High Rain by Lichtenberger

Official Otto von Tettenborn, is agreed by Martini in 1587 with his wife Anna about

Purchase of an acre at its mill for 7 fl.of Philip Friess.(there a verb failed at the original , I think "einig")

On 01.06.1590 sale of the mill behind the High Rain including abrasive and increasingly

related materiel for 400 fl to Hans Zeh and his wife,

on 06/03/1598, as Wittmann= widower( there are two meanings of Wittmann, first widower and second leaseholder of Widem = church estate) on the purchase of an acre for 12 fl of Anton Helmrich

as well as on 29.5.1598 as Witmann when buying a meadow at the old castle for 30 fl

from Margreth, Hans Kricken's widow.

1597 buys from his two Eidamen sons in law Cloß (and) Fahr to Ober-Ramstadt (oo Daab Margreth)

and Hans Weygandt to Nierstein (oo Anna Daab) their aborted Well (manor)again,

as high as he sells it before, even with the same weighting( burden).

At Exaudi( sunday after Easter sunday) 1602 at Ober-Ramstadt under bail selling a meadow is

mentioned by his heirs, namely, by Niclass Daab, Michel Daab, Daab Velten

Hans Gerlach to be Spachbrücken, Claus driving to Upper-Ramstadt, Hans Weygandt

Ober-Ramstadt and Christina to Spachbrücken, Hans the boy was already on

12.02.1600 died.

regards
    Jutta

Es ist nicht das Wissen, sondern das Lernen,
    nicht das Besitzen, sondern das Erwerben,
    nicht das Dasein, sondern das Hinkommen,
    was den größten Genuss gewährt.

Carl Friedrich Gauß

Suche FN Wittmann und Angeheiratete-FN Hoffmann/ Oberschlesien-FN Naujock /Ostpreußen

Dauersuche Geburt Marianna ( Maria) Barbara Olschewski ca 1798 im Raum Dirschau