Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 17th 2015, 9:13pm

Otto FERSE - Berlin - circa 1850 & Agnes PFUTZENREUTER

Otto Julius Albert FERSE...born around 1855 possibly in Berlin. Worked as an Engine Driver on the Railway.
Agnes PFUTZENREUTER (or possibly Pfitzenreiter) born around 1865 possibly Berlin. They married around 1874 (Berlin ?) They had 9 children but only 4 reached adulthood.
Hans - Theo - Anna Antonie - Erika.
Anybody researching this family ? (Hans had the Gaststätte Wolfswerder in Finkenkrug,nr Falkensee )

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 12:52pm

Hello John,

I have written a mail to you.

Agnes Ferse nee PFUTZENREITER was Catholic. Otto Julius Albert FERSE was evangelic. Perhaps the wedding took place in a Catholic church.

Regards

Shugger06

Trainee

Societies: Ancestry, Familysearch, My Heritage, Ahnenforschung.net

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 9:52am

Hello John,

i have found 3 childbirth in Berlin-Charlottenburg, 22 Jul 1890 Agnes Margarete death 12 Sep 1890, 5 Apr 1892 Paul Johannes and 3 Jun 1895 Martin Theodor. F: Julius Albert Otto, M: Agnes Pfützenreiter.

Greatings Steffen

Shugger06

Trainee

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 9:59am

and here is number 4: Anna Antonie 23 Feb 1887

Shugger06

Trainee

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 10:04am

and number 5: deathborn without name 4 May 1894

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 4:04pm

Thank you - Anna Antonie is my Great-Grandmother. She died in the UK in 1969. She had a heart attack and the neighbours refused to let my family use their telephone to get an ambulance because they refused to help Germans X(