Jaschinski - before 1900 in Kreis Rössel

• Hello all,

This is my first post and are looking for any information of the Jaschinski family before 1900 from Kreis Rössel (East Prussia I think).

My mother passed away in August 2013 here in Australia after moving here from Lahr, Germany in 1957 (the document states). After she passed away I have had my husband doing a lot of researching for my family and has managed to trace a fair bit of it. The document that has put us on to the Jaschinski name is the marriage certificate dated the 2nd February 1916 of my grandparents Anton Jäjer and Berta Dudda.

It turns out that according to the marriage certificate we have obtained the father of Anton Jäger is a Joseph Jaschinski from Kreis Rössel and his mother is Marianna Jaschinski (born Lompa) from Kleisack. We are looking for any information on the family as we would like to trace them right back and find out about all my family that was not told to me before my mother passed away. Any help would be appreciated. :danke:

Greetings from Australia

Irene and David Greening

• Hello animei,

Thanks for the reply, but yes I do as this is my tree:

http://gw.geneanet.org/greeningi?lang=de&v=LOMPA&m=N

The other one from Geneanet my husband gave that person some information that they did not have and I my husband has posted on Ancestry looking there as well. It would be nice to find more information and I will try in the East Prussia segment of this site as well.

Greetings from Australia

Irene and David Greening