Searching for Michael Scheurer and Paul Scheurer born approximately 1743 I believe in Wurtzberg, Germany.

• Hello,
    I am having difficulty in locating birth records for Michael Scheurer and Paul Scheurer who are brothers. Paul Scheurer born approximately 1735 in I believe Wurtzberg, Germany. His brother Michael (b. approximately 1743 in I believe Wurtzberg, Germany and he left Germany or Palatine to board a ship to Nova Scotia. Christopher De Stumpel asked them to come to London and be shipped from there to Nova Scotia. After arriving in London Michael, Paul and 372 others were abandoned by De Stumpel. The Londoners took up a collection and hired three boats that sailed for South Carolina in October of 1764. Paul and Michael were aboard the Planters Adventure. I have their names from the Revill lists http://freepages.folklore.root…les/cosper/rootsappC.html and I have a records of Paul and Michael living in South Carolina where Michael died in 1767. I have that he married an Anna Barbara but no maiden name for her. Michael is my fifth great grandfather. Michael had a son Adam and a daughter I think named Mary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Betty

• Hallo Betty
    Suche nach Emigranten Scheurer.
    Kannst du mir deine Mail-Adresse mit einer Persönlichen Nachricht senden ?
    Ich kann dann dir dann einen Scan senden und eventuell hift es dir
    Gruß aus Deutschland
    didirich