Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JackPara

Trainee

• "JackPara" started this thread

Monday, June 20th 2016, 11:53pm

Marcin Steinwald, born on 12.05.1870 in the town of habitats (Schedlisken) near Elk

I'm sorry I made some mistakes in the meantime I got some documents and now I know exactly who we are looking for.My ancestors did not come from Koenigsberg, they come from Dzingellen near the city of Elk in East Prussia
Martin (father) had another son named August but we do not know nothing about him.
It is not known who was the mother of Sophia and Maria.
Is there hope that you can find the metrics of these people?
Regards.
J.Paradowski
1.Jan Steinwald.
Jan Steinwald. He was born August 25, 1862 in the village of Dzingellen.
Parents Martin Steinwald and Zofia Lipińska.
==========================================
2.Marcin Steinwald, born on 12.05.1870 in the town of habitats (Schedlisken) near Elk and Elk was baptized by Pastor Namirowskiego.
Parents: Martin and Maria Steinwald Pichło from home Tichelen.
==========================================
3.Mathes Steinwald.
Steinwald son Martin was born in 1865, probably in Dzingrllen.
Parents: Martin Steinwald and Zofia Lipińska.

Regards.
J.Paradowski

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 7:55am

Bitte hier antworten (Beitrag doppelt):
Please reply here (duplicate request):

Marcin(Martin) Staiwald from Königsberg
Viele Grüße,
Simone

Familiennamen // Blog zur Familienforschung

Suche alles zur Abdecker-/Wasenmeister-Familie Pickelberger, Pickelsberger, Peckelberger, Peckenberger, Böckelberger, Pöckenberger, Böckenberger u. ä. Schreibweisen in Bayern und Österreich. Auch verwandte Berufe wie z.B. Schuster, Gerber.