Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 5th 2016, 9:10pm

george sillman 1795?-1852?

Hello
I trying to search George Sillman born 1795? in germany..maybe. In Finland i have found information that he lived in 1827-1848 in different places of Botby,Helsingin pitäjä, Uusimaa,Finland
He was married to Maja Stina Tallqvist 25.5.1803-3.10.1850? and they had 6 son`s.

George or Johan or Jöran was marked born in Estland, but in Estland there was no surnames at that time.. and name George Sillman is not a typically Estonian name.
An elderly lady in Sillmans family, told me that George delivered salt from Estonia to Finland, and also alcohol.. and he was get killed in Estonia about 2 years later than Maja Stina past away.

In my heritage program i`ve found Johan George Silmann born 29.1.1798 Bichensol, Baden,Germany died 11.2.1852
his dad Johann Georg Silmann and mother: Katharina Schöpflin Germany-EASy 1189602 c91131-9
My question: do you find any information about this mans death..or life at all..could he be the same man i´ve found thru my heritage program ?

Kind regards,
Katja Sillman

didirich

Trainee

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 11:18am

Hallo Katja Sillmann
Der Ort aus dem der George Silman kam heißt nicht Bichensol sondern Bickensol .
es ist heute ein Stadtteil der Stadt Vogtsburg im Breisgau am Kaiserstuhl.
Dort findest du vieleicht mehr
Vom Sterbedatum 11.2 .1852 ausgegangen habe ich in den Standesbüchern von Bickensol nichts gefunden !
Vieleicht ist er in einem anderen Ort verstorben
?
Gruß didirich