george sillman 1795?-1852?

• Hello
    I trying to search George Sillman born 1795? in germany..maybe. In Finland i have found information that he lived in 1827-1848 in different places of Botby,Helsingin pitäjä, Uusimaa,Finland
    He was married to Maja Stina Tallqvist 25.5.1803-3.10.1850? and they had 6 son`s.

George or Johan or Jöran was marked born in Estland, but in Estland there was no surnames at that time.. and name George Sillman is not a typically Estonian name.
    An elderly lady in Sillmans family, told me that George delivered salt from Estonia to Finland, and also alcohol.. and he was get killed in Estonia about 2 years later than Maja Stina past away.

In my heritage program i`ve found Johan George Silmann born 29.1.1798 Bichensol, Baden,Germany died 11.2.1852
    his dad Johann Georg Silmann and mother: Katharina Schöpflin Germany-EASy 1189602 c91131-9
    My question: do you find any information about this mans death..or life at all..could he be the same man i´ve found thru my heritage program ?

Kind regards,
    Katja Sillman

• Hallo Katja Sillmann
    Der Ort aus dem der George Silman kam heißt nicht Bichensol sondern Bickensol .
    es ist heute ein Stadtteil der Stadt Vogtsburg im Breisgau am Kaiserstuhl.
    Dort findest du vieleicht mehr
    Vom Sterbedatum 11.2 .1852 ausgegangen habe ich in den Standesbüchern von Bickensol nichts gefunden !
    Vieleicht ist er in einem anderen Ort verstorben
    ?
    Gruß didirich