Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 1:45am

Translation Request

I need assistance in reading the 3 attached .jpg files of the Death Record of Agnes Stammel (Tillman). Particularly, I would like to know the parents of Agnes and her middle name if given. Also would like to know parents of her spouse, Johann Melchior Stammel, if given. Translation of religious and other information would be appreciated.

Thanks, :)

Boyd Robinson
Drumore, Pennsylvania, USA
Bfr2u has attached the following files:

asduro

Trainee

Friday, May 12th 2017, 7:36am

Good morning...i will try:
No middlename of AGNES STAMMEL, daughter of REINER TILLMANN and his wife JOSEFA, born as BRAUN.
She was born in HONNEF near KÖNIGSWINTer AM RHEIN.
Rainer Tillmann was a HOTELIER, his wife Josefa died in HONNEF.
- have a nice day -

Friday, May 12th 2017, 7:49am

Thanks ever so much! Honnef birth confirms what I thought for Agnes's Mother and I thought Agnes's maiden name was Tillman. So, your input has been very helpful!

Thanks, Boyd Robinson

:danke:

asduro

Trainee

Friday, May 12th 2017, 8:03am

Doesn`t matter...if i`m right this MELCHIOR STAMMEL was a "BADER", means he owns a "public bath"....
- have a nice day -

Henriette52

Moderatorin

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:39am

Hallo,

ich habe das Thema mal in die Lesehilfe verschoben.
Viele Grüße
Henriette :)