Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:55pm

Levedag/Lewedag, Moeller and Dohmann Families

My name is Steve Hollands and I researching some my Westphalian ancestors. First of all of I would like to learn who was the spouse of JOHAN LEVEDAG. They had a son CORD HENRICH LEVEDAG who was born on 23 May 1717 in Leeden Westphalia. CORD HENRICH married ANNA BEATA MOELLER in Leeden on on October 1755. I would like to learn who ANNA BEATA's parents, grandparents were. Finally I would like to learn who was the spouse of JOHAN DOHMANN. They had a daughter JOHANNA MARGARETHA ELSABEIN DOHANN who was born in Lengerich Westphalia on 26 December 1779. If anyone has any genealogical information on them or their families I would appreciate hearing from them. Any assistance in this matter would be most appreciated. Steve Hollands Email sjhollands@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 8:09am

Hi Steve
found this in the church book of Lengerich
Birth of Johanna Dohmann
Maybe someone can translate the old font

Greetings, Stefan
skrum has attached the following file:
  • dohmann.jpg (131.57 kB - 9 times downloaded - latest: Nov 23rd 2018, 9:00pm)

Viele Grüße, Stefan :thumbup: