Ziegelei in der Nähe von Olecko

• Hello, my great-grandfather's family (surname Steinwald), 3 brothers worked all their lives in the brickyards of the Guobinen municipality. These were brickyards located in the debt road connecting Gubin and Ełk. When they left Prussia in about 1890, their brick trail began in Siedliska, where their youngest brother, Marcin, was born. Then, brickyards in Grajewo and Augustów. When they gained a professional experience, they moved to Grodno and Vilnius. I wonder if there are any documents from those places where they worked.
    The brickyard in Siedliska is still standing there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, my great-grandfather's family (surname Steinwald), 3 brothers worked all their lives in the brickyards of the Guobinen municipality. These were brickyards located in the debt road connecting Gubin and Ełk. When they left Prussia in about 1890, their brick trail began in Siedliska, where their youngest brother, Marcin, was born. Then, brickyards in Grajewo and Augustów. When they gained a professional experience, they moved to Grodno and Vilnius. I wonder if there are any documents from those places where they worked.
    The brickyard in Siedliska is still standing there.