Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 10:06am

Family Gunther Mohr / Gunter Moor / Günther Mohr

Hello all!

I am from the Niederlande/Netherlands and i am wondering where my last name comes from.

My last name is "Gunther Mohr", so two last names, Gunther is not a middle name.

I really would like to know where the name comes from so i am searching the male line from my family tree. the last person i found was Ludwich Gotlieb Gunther Mohr (in old documents there seem to be some mistakes about his name, it was also written as [Ludewig/Ludwich/Louis, Godfried, Gunter, Moor/ Gunthermohr)

He was born around 1783 in Waldenburg, Fürstentum (Vorstendom) Hohenlohe and married with Dorothea van Dueren (the marriage was in Niederlande, The Netherlands).

Waldenburg is now a days in Kreis Hohenlohe deelstaat (i think the translation for deelstaat is Gliedstaat? Bundesland?) Baden-Württemberg, Bondsrepubliek Duitsland.

He died on 12 maart 1820 in Arnhem (Niederlande, The Netherlands)

I hope that there is someone who can help me, thank you very much!

Vielen dank

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "david070" (Feb 5th 2019, 10:30am)

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 2:29pm

Hello David,

I moved your posting to the Baden-Württemberg sub-forum since the chance is higher to geht a reply. Good luck!
Viele Grüße,
Simone

Familiennamen // Blog zur Familienforschung

Suche alles zur Abdecker-/Wasenmeister-Familie Pickelberger, Pickelsberger, Peckelberger, Peckenberger, Böckelberger, Pöckenberger, Böckenberger u. ä. Schreibweisen in Bayern und Österreich. Auch verwandte Berufe wie z.B. Schuster, Gerber.

didirich

Trainee

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 6:06pm

Hallo Gunter
ich wollte dir helfen und eine Private Nachricht senden !
dieses ist aber von dir nicht erwünscht !!?
Tut mir leid
gruss von Dirich

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 3:26pm

Hello didrich

You may send me a private message or an e mail what do you prefer?:)

didirich

Trainee

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 7:29pm

Hallo Gunter
wenn du antwortest bitte an meine Mail-Adresse !
Dann muss ich nicht das ganze Forum durchsuchen ! das ist einfacher !!
Gruss dietrich