Namensliste - vorwiegend aus der West.- und Ostprignitz

• Hallo Gudrun,

meine Riebes kommen ausnahmslos aus Nitzow. Der Name Jochim Riebe ist bei mir sehr oft vertreten. Vier Jochim kommen hintereinander in meiner Linie vor.
    geb: 1650,1689,1715,1741,1766. Der letzte 1766 ist nicht mehr direkte Linie (5.UrgroßOnkel) .
    Bist Du sicher das deine aus Beveringen kommen ? Obwohl die Entfernung eigentlich wahrscheinlich zu groß ist. ca 40 km :S

lg
    Denis

• Hallo Gudrun,

ja, der Jochim von 1689 ist ziemlich sicher in Nitzow geblieben. Der Vater des Jochims geb in Nitzow 1715 hieß auch Jochim und ist sehr wahrscheinlich der aus dem Kirchenbuch von 1689.

lg

• Hello Denis,

Greeting from the United States. Unfortunately, I can only read and write in English. I am researching the name of Blunk/Blunck. I have traced my grandmother's line back to Brandenberg.

My great great-grandfather was Johann Henryk Blunk (born about 1770) in Wilsnack, Brandenberg. His parents were George Blunk and Ludwika/Louisa Keller.

Johann H. Blunk married Dorota Sofia Wink/Wynk/Wienk (born about 1769 and from Kehrberg, Brandenberg).

Their first child Johann Blunk (born about 1787) was born in Gross Welle, Brandenberg. My great grandfather.
    Their second child Daniel Blunk (born about 1789) was also born in Gross Welle, Brandenberg.
    Their third child Anna Dorothea (born about 1791). born ?

Eventually this family moved to Schroettersdorf, Russia Poland around the time of Anna Dorothea's birth.
    Do you have any church records of this family in Brandenberg? Thank you. Joyce from the USA.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pandy ()

• Hello Joyce,

thank you for your reply.
    I can read English well, but I hope you can understand my grammar.
    The Name of my 5th Great Grandfather is Daniel Blunk. Born approximately 1796 in ?. His son had the name George Matthias Blunk. Born 1831 in Quitzow (13 mls from Wilsnack).
    A few weeks ago i saw the church records of Wilsnack. There were some "Blunks" in there. For example an "George Blunk" farmers son from Groß Lüben married a Jahnke in Wilsnack on 22.8.1794, or a birth of a son of an "George Blunk" in 1788. I have not written down the names. these were only short notes.
    On April 16 i have the chance to take a look at the records of wilsnack,Groß Welle and Groß Lüben. I hope I can find a connection or find the birth of my "Daniel" in 1796, but i dont no where.....

Denis
    Prignitz,Brandenburg.

• Denis,

Thank you for replying. Your grammar is excellent, much better than my high school German. There might be a connection between your Daniel Blunk's father and my Johann H. Blunk. Are there a lot of Blunk's in that area? All these villages/towns are close together.

I tried to order the church records for Wilsnack from the Family History Center but they were books and the FHL won't lend them out. Thank you for trying.

Joyce from Ohio, USA

• Thank you very much Denis. Also on Johann H. Blunk remarriage in Russian Poland after Dorota S. Weink died, he signed his name Blunck. Along the way, I guess the name changed to Blunk. Or maybe the name was always Blunk.

What parish would Kehrberg, Brandenberg be in? That is where Dorota Weink is from. There doesn't seem to be a record for that village from the FHL. Thank you in advance. Also Happy Easter.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pandy ()

• Denis, Have you look at the FHL record search pilot. They have some parish records for Gross Welle from about 1795 through the 1800's. Other Brandenburg parishes are there also. I found records of some Bluncks there.