Köske, Marin und Stripling von kreis Neustettin

• Köske, Wilhelmine, c1820 - 1900
    Marin, Seigfried und Caroline Emilie, Zicker? c1830 - 1880
    Stripling, Johann Gottlieb und Anna Marie, Neblin c1830 - 1950. Last known address Spandau Berlin.
    ?( None of my so called ancestors are about. Has any one heard of them? anything at all? thanking you

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Delightful Dukkie ()

• Hi,

please look into these local heritage books :

http://www.ortsfamilienbuecher.de/neblin/index.php?lang=de
    http://www.ortsfamilienbuecher.de/rackow/

But there is no Stripling in Neblin, however, there are 2 Striepling, Johann Gottlieb, in the local heritage book of Rackow, as well as the name Marin. For further questions, you may also contact the author of the books ! Good luck. I also have ancestors in that region, but unfortunately none with the names you mentioned.

Gruss

Hedwig-Pauline

Dauersuche:

FENNER in Tlukawy/Hermstal/Wischin (Posen)

STIEWITZ aus "Strelen" in der "Niederlauselitz" (17. Jht.)

SCHÖNBORN aus "Rotenburg"/Neisse (18. Jht)

EICHEL aus Rostock (17. Jht.)

OSTERKAMP aus Hausbergen/Minden (17. Jht)

• hello again,

I have had a good look at the suggsted sites and have not seen a clear match of wives or children.

I have that Johann Gottlieb Striepling number one died in Templeburg;

and Johann Gottlieb Striepling, number 2 and number one's son was born 20FEB1866 Lubow. I believe they lived in a place known as Altwuhrow

Are these places in the same geographical area? :S

Can any one else make sense if this?? Where could I go look with the little information that I have?

thank you for reading this :D

• Hello,

yes, all the places are in the same region (Kreis Neustettin) and not far away from each other. I will take a look at the data base and try to find out something more.
    About the couple: Stripling, Johann Gottlieb und Anna Marie, Neblin c1830 - 1950, can you give some more details - perhaps when did they live in Neblin ?

Gruss

Hedwig-Pauline

Dauersuche:

FENNER in Tlukawy/Hermstal/Wischin (Posen)

STIEWITZ aus "Strelen" in der "Niederlauselitz" (17. Jht.)

SCHÖNBORN aus "Rotenburg"/Neisse (18. Jht)

EICHEL aus Rostock (17. Jht.)

OSTERKAMP aus Hausbergen/Minden (17. Jht)

• Johann Gottlieb Stripling1 b.circa 1845 (gueussing). married Wilhelmine Köske about 1866. Wilhelmine died before 1891 in Kachow/Krackow.
    Their son:
    Johann Gottlieb Stripling2 b. 20Feb 1866 Lubow. married on 06 FEB1891 the woman Caroline Emilie MARIN b 11FEB1866 Zicker.

They had 5 children that I know about:
    1: Johann poss Johann Wilhelm? c1891/92
    2: Minna c1893 (married Fritz Bohn. They had 2 children; Elizabeth b 1931 and Wilhelm)
    *3: Anna Marie Sophie b1894 Neblin Neustettin. Married Otto Wilhem Bensch b20 OCT 1885 Langs Teerofen kreis Friedeberg. They were married in the St.Petri Ev kirche Seehausen in 1922 [my grandparents]. Anna Marie Sophie Stripling already had 2 sons: Otto Stripling c1919 and Franz Stripling c1916 (names and dates may be confused).
    4: Emilie bet. 1904 & 1908
    5: Erna c1908

In the meantime i have found out more about Otto's family - but again it just complicates the issues.

If anyone sees this and has any information , thank you for sharing, :danke:
    Dagmar

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Dagmar.T () aus folgendem Grund: adding information

• :) Have found and received the birth certificate for Otto Wilhelm BENSCH

Nr 40 Altbeelitz am 22 October 1885
    ....... bekannt Ehefrau von Albert FRENSCH,
    Auguste geb. BENSCH
    wohnhaft... Langsteerhofen
    also living with them is Mathilde Bensch, daughter of the deceased Robert BENSCH
    who gave birth to a male child
    Otto Wilhelm BENSCH on 20 October 1885

....signed Auguste Frensch

NB: I cannot find any other references to the name FRENSCH; and Robert Bensch is very new ??

:danke: Alle hilfe welkommen

Dukkie