Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

eallon

Unregistered

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 12:31am

Balduin, Schlæger and Bartroff

Danish female - totally crazy about genealogy :thumbsup:

Searching for following ancestors' origins:

JOHAN BERNHARD BALDUIN[/b], born about 1736, possibly in Waldeck, Thuringen, Germany. Married in Vejle (Skt. Nicolai), Denmark 10/8-1767 to Anne Sophie Hernkindt. The first census in which I found him is: 1768, Vejle, Denmark, working as a forest supervisor. Later - in 1770, Vejle, Grejs - he is a miller. And in later censuses he is a grocer. He dies 19/10-1802 in Vejle, DK.

JOHAN ANDREAS BARTROFF[/b], born 5/10-1815 in Würzburg, Bayern, Germany. Married in Denmark (Aarhus) to Maria Fulling. Working as a glover. Died in Aarhus, DK, on 6/8-1857.

SCHLÆGER/SLÆGER Family[/b]. The latest ancestor found is Lauritz Johansen Slæger, born 1820 in Vejle, DK. Can't find his ancestors, that I suppose are German. I think the name originally is Schläger.

Kind regards,

:D Eva

(*)Moderator-Anmerkung / Moderator Comment:
Um duplizierte Arbeit zu vermeiden, bitte auch diesen Themen ansehen /
In order to avoid duplicated effort, please see also the following topics:
Schleswig-Holstein: Balduin, Bartroff and Schlæger
Baden-Würtemberg: Balduin, Schlæger and Bartroff