Search Forum

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

norton67

Trainee

• "norton67" started this thread

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 5:07pm

Janssen married who ?

Hello all,

I have conflicting information. Margaretha JANSSEN b. 7 August 1878 daughter of JANSSEN/ARMBRUST married who ?

1. Franz Peter NORDSTROM (marriage 24 Sept. 1920) (info from GEDBAS)

OR

2. Otto Johann Heinrich Ernst ALBRECHT (this from ENK) (no other info available)

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Bob Armbrust

Port Orange, FL USA

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:17am

Hello Bob,

Please address to the city archive of the city where the marriage(s) took place and ask for a copy of the marriage certificate, in which the names of the parents are stated.

You don't give an information about the place and no date for marriage no. 2. Maybe Margaretha was married to both of them, one after the other.
Viele Grüße,
Simone

Familiennamen // Blog zur Familienforschung

Suche alles zur Abdecker-/Wasenmeister-Familie Pickelberger, Pickelsberger, Peckelberger, Peckenberger, Böckelberger, Pöckenberger, Böckenberger u. ä. Schreibweisen in Bayern und Österreich. Auch verwandte Berufe wie z.B. Schuster, Gerber.

norton67

Trainee

• "norton67" started this thread

Monday, October 21st 2013, 12:58pm

Hello Simone,

Thanks for responding.

The marriage of Nordstrom / Janssen has been removed from GRDBAS / META SEARCH. That's the one I thought was wrong.

The marriage of Albrecht / Janssen ( Blankenese ) has been added, although without any supporting documentation. I'll keep digging.

I'll remove this post until I know more.

Thank you :)

Bob