Search Forum

Actions

Our Magazines

Dear visitor, Welcome to Forum zur Ahnenforschung . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bdelph

Trainee

• "bdelph" started this thread

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 3:09pm

Filgner and Fallböhmer families in Recklinghausen

Hallo,

I am looking for any information on the Filgner and Fallböhmer families in Recklinghausen in the 19th century.

Thank you for any assistance.

Bill

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 9:08pm

Bill,

Could you please give us some more details such as first names, exact dates, info about the parish - what ever you know already? Thanks!
Viele Grüße,
Simone

Familiennamen // Blog zur Familienforschung

Suche alles zur Abdecker-/Wasenmeister-Familie Pickelberger, Pickelsberger, Peckelberger, Peckenberger, Böckelberger, Pöckenberger, Böckenberger u. ä. Schreibweisen in Bayern und Österreich. Auch verwandte Berufe wie z.B. Schuster, Gerber.

bdelph

Trainee

• "bdelph" started this thread

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 10:09pm

I'm interested in members of the family of August Filgner and Catherine Fallböhmer in 1850's and 1860's. I'm especially looking for a son named Richard Filgner.

Thank you.