Marcin(Martin) Staiwald from Dzingellen Kreis Oletzko/Ostpreußen

• They were German citizens born in the territory of eastern
    Prussia in Dzingellen. Marcin(Martin) Staiwald (He was a Lutheran) and his
    wife Zofia (Sophie) Lipińska. Mathew Steinwald is my great grandfather.I would like to know how my great-grandfather Martin was related to the family Steinwaldów from Olecko
    - baptism of Johann Steinwald, 25.08.1862 (KB 901, S. 396, Nr. 78), Dzingellen - parents: Martin Steinwald/ Sophia Lipinski;
    Marcin Steinwald, born on 12.05.1870 in the town of habitats (Schedlisken) near Elk and Elk
    - baptism of Mathes Steinwart, 25.11.1864 (KB 901, S. 420, Nr. 144), Dzingellen, - parents: Martin Steinwart/Sophia Lipinski (I think, the name is a little mistake);
    - baptism of Luise Steinwald, 24.09.1867, (KB 901, S. 445, Nr. 86), Dzingellen. parents: Martin Steinwald/Maria Pychlo:
    baptism of Johann Steinwald, 25.08.1862 (KB 901, S. 396, Nr. 78), Dzingellen
    parents: Martin Steinwald/ Sophia Lipinski;
    - baptism of Mathes Steinwart, 25.11.1864 (KB 901, S. 420, Nr. 144), Dzingellen,
    parents: Martin Steinwart/Sophia Lipinski (I think, the name is a little mistake);
    - baptism of Luise Steinwald, 24.09.1867, (KB 901, S. 445, Nr. 86), Dzingellen.
    parents: Martin Steinwald/Maria Pychlo:

Mathew Steinwald at age 12 along with his older brother immigrated into Litvenia which was Poland at the time. Mathew is
    my great grandfather. I would like to know how my great-grandfather Martin was related to the family Steinwaldów from Olecko
    would be very appreciative. I have spent years trying to put my families history
    back together and really need some help.

Pasport Martin Steinwald 1902

Pasport Martin Steinwald /2

Two documents come from the elder brother of Jan.this is Marcin's half-brother in the same father but from another mother

Thanks

Jack Paradowski

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von JackPara () aus folgendem Grund: New information found

• Herr v. Roy antwortet hierzu :

I am confused because you write the family name STAIWALD, STANWALD and STEINWALD.

In Eastern Prussia (in the East resp. South of Königsberg) I found

1690: JOACHIM STANGWALDT, a „Cöllmer“ (= a special Prussian estate owner) in Wischwill in the Ragnit area

1690: FRANZ ABEL STANGWALDT, a „Cöllmer“ in the Tilsit area

1690: CHRISTOFF STANGENWALDT, a „Cöllmer“ in the Rhein area

1714: Lieutenant CHRISTOFF STANGENWALDT, owner of Grünwalde in the Rhein area

Source: Hans H. Diehlmann, Erbhuldigungsakten des Herzogtums und Königreichs Preußen 1678 bis 1737, Hamburg 1992, pages 75, 108, 130, 271.

Regards.

• I'm sorry I made some mistakes in the meantime I got some documents and now I know exactly who we are looking for.My ancestors did not come from Koenigsberg, they come from Dzingellen near the city of Elk in East Prussia
    Martin (father) had another son named August but we do not know nothing about him.
    It is not known who was the mother of Sophia and Maria.
    Is there hope that you can find the metrics of these people?
    Regards.
    J.Paradowski
    1.Jan Steinwald.
    Jan Steinwald. He was born August 25, 1862 in the village of Dzingellen.
    Parents Martin Steinwald and Zofia Lipińska.
    ==========================================
    2.Marcin Steinwald, born on 12.05.1870 in the town of habitats (Schedlisken) near Elk and Elk was baptized by Pastor Namirowskiego.
    Parents: Martin and Maria Steinwald Pichło from home Tichelen.
    ==========================================
    3.Mathes Steinwald.
    Steinwald son Martin was born in 1865, probably in Dzingrllen.
    Parents: Martin Steinwald and Zofia Lipińska.