WWI Personnel Roster Translation help - Georg Jakob Nagle

• Hallo/Hello,
    I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but I'm posting it here because of the content. I have an image of a WWI personnel roster for Georg Jakob Nägle. I can't make out much of the hand-written entries and so I'm wondering if someone here can help. Below I've given the information I was able to read and have indicated where I have questions. The image can be seen here , it's the 3rd entry.

Dienstgrad/Rank: ?
    Namen/Name: Geog Jakob Nägle

Religion: ?

Ort/Location: Albersweiler (Bergzabern, Bayern)
    Datum der Geburt/DoB: 2 Dec 1874

Lebensstellung/<translation>: ?
    Wohnort/Place of residence: Albersweiler

Namen des Ehegatten/Name of Wife: ? , nee Schwenk; 4 children
    <What is the last part of the column heading? 'dass der Betressende ledig ist'?>

Namen und Wohnort der Eltern/Name and residence of Parents: Jakob Nägle, ?, Marg. ? nee Schranz, Albersweiler

Dienstverhält/Conditions of Service:
    a) frühere/before
    1894 ?

b) nach Eintritt der Mobilmachung/after onset of mobilization
    ? 30.11.1916 ?

Bemerkungen/Remarks: ?

Thank you in advance.

Karen

• Hello Karen,

I can deciper the following.

Dienstgrad/Rank: ungedienter Landsturm Infanterist (Infanterieman, foot soldier)
    Namen/Name: Geog Jakob Nägle

Religion: Protestantisch (=Protestant, Lutheran)

Ort/Location: Albersweiler (Bergzabern, Bayern)
    Datum der Geburt/DoB: 2 Dec 1874

Lebensstellung/<translation>: Fabrikarbeiter (Zündholzfabrik) (=factory worker in a matchstick factory)
    Wohnort/Place of residence: Albersweiler

Namen des Ehegatten/Name of Wife: Barbara , nee Schwenk; 4 children
    <What is the last part of the column heading? 'dass der Betressende ledig ist'?>

Namen und Wohnort der Eltern/Name and residence of Parents: Jakob Nägle, Winzer + (winegrower, died before 1916), Margarethe nee Schranz, Albersweiler

Dienstverhält/Conditions of Service:
    a) frühere/before
    1894 als dauernd? untauglich Ausgemustert (=unable for working for the military in 1894)

b) nach Eintritt der Mobilmachung/after onset of mobilization
    Am 30.11.1916 vem? Laz.(Lazaret) ? Landau ? eingerückt

Bemerkungen/Remarks: Am 20.6.1917 z. 1 E. ? Infanterie Regiment Metz versetzt.

regards
    Peter

Dauersuche :computer:

Tobisch, Schuh, Pulz, Wagner, Halbhuber, Orgelmeister, Hergl und Kral in Böhmen
    Hoferer,Riederer, Meier, Hofherr und Seidl in Bayern

Viele Grüße Peter

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von peter-67 ()

• Hallo Karen,

from an amateur:

Militairy Rank: unged. Bdst. Inf = undraftet member of Infantry (not sure about that)
    Religion: prot = protestant/Lutheran
    Lebensstellung: 'life-position' (professional status) Fabrikarbeiter Zündholzfabrik = Factory laborer in Match Factury
    Wife's first name: Barbara
    Header translation: that the concerned (person) is single
    Note for father: Winzer = Profession: Vinter (growing grapes, manufacturing wine), deceased (the cross)
    In 1894: auf Dauer als untauglich ausgemustert = for ever/permanently as unfit/disabled (for service) discharged
    1916: vom Bez. Kr. Landau ?...? eingerückt = from Landau (county) issued (for service)
    1917: ?.? = tranferred to another unit

Others may know better!