Mariage of Georg Christoph Seez and Maria Catharina Kirchner in the period 1806-1808 in the region of Anklam

• Hallo,

My name is Wim Nijssen and I live in Eindhoven, Holland. I write in English since this is easier for me but you can reply in German. I need some help with the following:

Georg Christoph Seez (born in Niedernhall (Württemberg) in July 1776) was a soldier in the Dutch army and in Prussia in the period 1806-1808.In Holland he used the name Christiaan Seetz or Setz. This Georg Seez is an ancestor of my wife Hannie Setz.

He married Maria Catharina Kirchner, she was born/baptised 17-7-1787 in Anklam. Her father was Martin Kirchner. He probably died in 1808. Her mother, Barbara Nau or Naumann, probably died in 1800.

Martin Kirchner was soldier in infanterie-regiment von Borke Nr. 30. The birth of Maria was found in this Militarkirchenbuch ( I could not find the marriage in the Kirchenbücher of Anklam.Both Georg and Maria were Lutheraner. I am looking for the registration of the marriage. My questions is, where should Iook for the marriage and are there collections on the internet of the church books of the region around Anklam. Are there other sources where I can look for the marriage.

I hope you can help me in my search.

best regards,

Wim Nijssen