Familly Wakczynski (Wachczynski - Wakczynsky) - German masters of the lodge of Freemasons

• Hi You,

i writing to you beacuse i looking my familly Wakczynski in German. I am descendans in direct line of familly Wakczynski. In Gorlitz (Zgorzelec) in 1869 lived Alphons Withold Hugo Wakczynski and married there Anna Dammann. In 1869 was born his son Hugo Karl Franz Wakczynski. In 1874 in Berlin died Anna Dammann. After that Alphons married second wife Caroline. Alphons was born about 1832.

Brother of Alphons, Edward Hermann Adolf Oskar was born in 1836 in Ostrów Wielkopolski (Ostrowo)/ Posen. Edward lived with familly of Alphons in Berlin and he married 1869 in Jerusalem Berlin Marie Clare Auguste Schwarzenberg. There lived also mother of Edward, Caroline Gruttner.

Edward and Alphons was sons of Barłomiej Wakczynski and Caroline Gruttner. Bartłomiej was property manager in district of Posen. Hugo Franz Karl Wakczynski was Architect, master brewers, died in Dresden 1922. Alphons his father was German masters of the lodge of Freemasons in Berlin, he was inventor and owner of the mine in Bavaria. Alphons died in 1896 in in Bischofsheim vor der Rhón in Bawaria. In Poland familly Wakczynski was a nobility familly. I looking for some act of Wakczynski in German and looking living descendants of familly Wakczynski in German. Somebody can help me?

Regards. Paweł