Is anyone familiar with these military lists from 1902? I've translated part of it but I don't understand all the abbreviations, or the significance of being on this list. Can you help?
1. Area: I
2. Number: 104
3. Name: Schwan, Heinrich Friedrich Julius
4. Birthdate and Place: 29 Nov 1882, Bremen
5. Parents: Georg Conrad, saddler, living, and Rosamunde Louise geb. Walter, living
6. Parents residence: Bremen, Location of the Military Person: Dampschiff Neckar
7. Religion: Ev. Luth.
8. Occupation: Book printer now ship’s boy
10. To Master Roll:
11. Height/Chest size:
13. Physical defects: Bremerhaven 25 Sep 1901 - (Is this the date he was sent to the Neckar?)
14. Prelimary decision: Aus st. bis 1.12.02 - (What does this mean?)
15. Loos Number:
17. Final decision:
Notes: N.N. ???
4804 v. C V. Brhv. Gem, S.484 _____ ???
IV. S. 27/82 ???
Transferred to Rest List No. 119 ???
Do any of these entries refer to other records that can be found?
Thank you for your help.