Guten Abend allerseits!

• Guten Abend. Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, deshalb benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Wenn Sie Fehler in meinem Text sehen, seien Sie nicht streng mit mir. Auf Englisch wäre es natürlich einfacher, aber es gibt keine solche Möglichkeit.

Ich bin neu hier. Freunde, ich brauche wirklich deine Hilfe. Bis vor kurzem wusste ich nicht einmal, dass ich Verwandte aus Deutschland in meiner Familie hatte. Aber wie sich herausstellte, war meine Ur-Ur-Großmutter von deutscher Nationalität. Meine Familie möchte wirklich ihre Geschichte wissen. Alles, was uns bleibt, ist ihre verfallende Heiratsurkunde, die fast 100 Jahre alt ist. Ich habe es geschafft, es zu übersetzen. Sie heißt Anna Ludwig und lebte bis etwa 1939 in Gulau im Landkreis Schweidnitz. Dann floh sie mit ihrer Familie nach Weißrussland. Wenn einer von Ihnen weiß, wie er mir helfen kann, oder mir sagen kann, wo ich Informationen finden kann, schreiben Sie mir bitte. Meine Mail ist 'katarinalln [ ät ] mail.ru' .Wenn jemand interessiert ist, kann ich dieses Dokument werfen.:danke:

• Hello and welcome

If you want you can write in English, we can translate for the others if needed.

Please ask your questions in the subforum of the regions or countries where you want to search.

Landkreis Schweidnitz belonged to Nieder-Schlesien.

Regards

Svenja

• Hi, NoleVil,

I just had a look into Schweidnitz directory 1938 and found a Gotthard Ludwig , rural worker, estate Guhlau 1. Maybe a relative. But in 1942 still listed, then in house no. 23

Regards,

Thomas

• Svenya, can you give me a link to this forum? I don’t understand what principle should be sought here. Very confusing. But this is because I do not know German.

• Thomas, thank you. I looked at those address books. They have very little information on my subject. And yes, I also saw Gothard. But, I do not know who it is. I can only assume that this is one of the grandmother’s brothers. But this is absolutely not accurate.

• Hi

This is our subforum for questions about ancestors and records in Silesia (Schlesien)

Schlesien

as the Landkreis Schweidnitz belonged to Nieder-Schlesien, you should ask your questions in the subforum Silesia (Schlesien).

Maybe there are more people who know which records for Schweidnitz are available and where they could be found or if some of the records are available online.

In this subforum you could ask your questions about their time in Weissrussland. You should write all details you know, most important are places and dates. Or did you already do the researches in Weissrussland?

Osteuropa

By the way which details are on the Heiratsurkunde? Usually there are the names of her parents, the name of her husband and his parents and also place and date of birth of the bride and the groom. You should write all this details in your new thread in the subforum for Silesia (Schlesien).

Regards

Svenja

• Yes, there are names in the marriage certificate. I can throw off a restored document in German in the forum. I won’t throw off the original, since the paper is already about 100 years old, and the text is written in ink, which has faded pretty much. There are absolutely no letters in the photo. In any case, thank you very much. I'll write there right now.